英语如何翻译成中文方法 英国英文怎么读( 六 )


This is the secret.
这就是秘密 。
If you move your tongue around, you won’t be able to connect the sounds smoothly.
如果你四处移动你的舌头,你将无法顺利地连接声音 。
In both words, your tongue stays pulled back, and your lips do most of the work.
在这两个词中,您的舌头都会向后拉,而您的嘴唇会完成大部分工作 。
However, your lips also shouldn’t move too much.
但是 , 你的嘴唇也不应该移动太多 。
If you open your mouth wide, it’ll be hard to pronounce the words.
如果你张大嘴巴,就很难发音 。
You need to make small, minimal movements: ‘rural’. ‘rural’.
你需要做小的、最小的动作:“乡村”。'乡村的' 。
Do you see how little my lips move?
你看到我的嘴唇动得多么微乎其微吗?
Remember, your tongue needs to be pulled back and tense through the whole word, until you move forwards to pronounce /l/ at the end.
请记住,您的舌头需要向后拉并在整个单词中保持紧张,直到您向前移动以在末尾发出 /l/ 。
To help you, let’s see how to pronounce the word one sound at a time.
为了帮助您 , 让我们看看如何一次发音一个单词 。
Pronounce /r/ with your lips, moving onto the round shape of /?/, like this: /r?/ /r?/
移动到 / ?/ 的圆形上,像这样:/ r?/ / r?/
Relax the /?/ sound to produce a schwa, but don’t move your lips too far: /r??/ /r??/
放松 / ?/ 音以发出 schwa 音, 但不要将嘴唇移得太远:/ r??/ /
Bring your lips together again, keeping your tongue pulled back, to produce another /r/ sound.
再次合拢双唇, 保持舌头向后拉,发出另一个 /r/ 音 。
Then relax to pronounce the second schwa, then move your tongue forwards to pronounce /l/: ‘rural’.
然后放松地发音第二个 schwa ,  然后向前移动你的舌头以发音 /l/ : ‘ rural’。
Can you do it?
你能做到吗?
Try it slowly: ‘rural’.
慢慢尝试:“农村” 。
Now let’s try a little faster: ‘rural’.
现在让我们尝试快一点:“乡村” 。
‘Rural’.
'乡村的' 。
What about brewery?
啤酒厂呢?
You can use the same techniques.
您可以使用相同的技术 。
【英语如何翻译成中文方法 英国英文怎么读】You need to move from /r/ to /??/ and then back to /r/ again.
你需要从 /r/ 移动到 /??/ 然后再回到 /r/ 。
Again, you need to keep your tongue pulled back, and use small lip movements to produce the sounds: ‘brewery’.
同样 ,  您需要将舌头向后拉 ,  并使用嘴唇的小动作来发出声音:“ 啤酒厂”。
‘Brewery’.
“啤酒厂” 。
If it’s difficult, you need to practice the /r??r/ sound combination some more.
如果很难,你需要多练习一下 /r??r/ 组合音 。
Go back to ‘rural’ and practise the steps to combine these sounds.
回到“乡村”并练习组合这些声音的步骤 。
If it’s easy, great!
如果这很容易 , 那就太好了!
Let’s try at natural speed: ‘brewery’.
让我们以自然速度尝试:“啤酒厂” 。
‘Brewery’.
“啤酒厂” 。
Got it?
知道了?
Let’s move on!
让我们继续!
Actually, ‘queue’ isn’t difficult to pronounce: /kj??/
其实queue的发音并不难:/kj??/
But, many English learners mispronounce it.
但是 , 许多英语学习者都读错了 。
Why?
为什么?
It’s because the spelling and the pronunciation are so different.
这是因为拼写和发音是如此不同 。
English is not a phonetic language.

推荐阅读